Another newbie to SGL here

jsandse

Hi all,

I have had an account here for a while but up to now have never really used it. I study stars using spectroscopy. You can see what I am about in more detail if you read my blog and look at my album.

Anyone interested into knowing more about astronomical spectroscopy and wants to talk to me about it then let me know.

cheers

John

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A warm welcome to SGL John.

I've noticed your interest in Spectroscopy, and you have also posted on the subject. Some interest has been expressed on the forum by a number of members, so perhaps interested parties might wish to start a Social Group on Spectroscopy Just a thought.

Ron.:)

A warm welcome to SGL John.

I've noticed your interest in Spectroscopy, and you have also posted on the subject. Some interest has been expressed on the forum by a number of members, so perhaps interested parties might wish to start a Social Group on Spectroscopy Just a thought.

Ron.:)

Cracking Idea. Count me in.

Dave...

Archived