Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

first ever pic!

weso

hi all, i thought i'd share my first ever pic on my first ever night!

taken with my iphone pointed through the ep ! i know its probably not very interesting but im quite proud of it!

looking into hooking up my sony alpha 350 now.

oh yer its jupiter and moons (as if u all didnt already know that) :(

post-21459-133877490439_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one, i have a similar one :D

Last night before i went to bed i looked out my window and spotted Jupiter so i thought I'd whip my DSLR Camera out + 55-250mm lens, and take a photo, with no telescope! Shows you can take photos of planets and their moons with just a camera.

post-19171-133877492679_thumb.jpg

Nice one, i have a similar one :D

Last night before i went to bed i looked out my window and spotted Jupiter so i thought I'd whip my DSLR Camera out + 55-250mm lens, and take a photo, with no telescope! Shows you can take photos of planets and their moons with just a camera.

Hey, I didn't realize I could do that with my dslr, I have a 70-300 telephoto, I'm going to try that on my tripod tonight....or when the sky clears:rolleyes:

Well done, it's always nice to capture some results, I like the Iphone for EP Photography, and have some images on my blog page, Hardest part is getting focus, and right exposure, I use Camera + App for EP photography, allow you to adjust exposure if the image is to bright.

Ray's Astro-Photography Site

Good Luck, and hope to view more from you in the future.

Ray

Its really exciting just using a mobile phone to take a few quick snap of what in your eye piece. Last night I took these shots of the moon with just my mobile phone camera put up against the lens so you dont need massive amounts of expensive gear to take some great shots I love the moon more and more these days.

moonshots.jpg

Archived