I can't believe It ?

Deneb

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few SGL Imagers had Images either in the Mag, or on the CD Rom Disc.

Apart from the usual Hotshot list, there was also the Astrophotographer of the Year results.

We had two successes there too. Anthony (Greekastronomy) won the Solar System Award with his Solar Totality Image, which he captured In Siberia. And the Runner up in the same section was Nick Smith with a great image of Jupiter.

A good month all round for you Forum Guys, so a big Well Done from the whole membership, and lets see if we can get some more next month.

:):hello2:;).

Ron.

Just a reminder too, that Anyone who has an Article ,or Image published, in no matter which magazine or periodical, is eligible to be placed in the Published Members Section.

So, as I only get the Sky at Night Mag. I am in the dark regarding anything else, so don't hesitate to let me know if you appear in any of the others, together with the details of it.

Archived