Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Nottingham!

kev78

Finally got my 150p and a week ago got my first glimpse of the night sky. Since then its been cloudy every night and i'm seriously thinking of strapping 100 desk fans and hair dryers to the roof of my house to blow it away lol

Can't wait for the next clear night.

BTW i'm in Bestwood village and I think there is a local club that goes into bestwood county park?

:D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Kev and welcome to the forum. The weather can be such a tease, letting you have a little look and then thats that for two or three weeks! Never mind, it will just make you hungry to get out there and take another look.

Wishing you clear skies very shortly.

James

welcome Kev,

there`s a group of use in the surrounding area that meet up very near Sawley marina to view, if your interested in maybe coming down and have a look around your more than welcome, bring scope of course, we meet usually on a Saturday, there`a also a link you can click at the bottom of my signiture if you want to join our little forum.

cheers Rob

Archived