Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL lanyards

kidlands

Just a thought, I'm sure the number of us wearing ID's has increased massively over the past few years so a nice SGL lanyard would be nice to display, you never know one of you guys might be boarding a flight and spot me :).

what do you think?

Not sure of the costs involved but it might be worth a look.

I'm working on various things, car stickers, hats, gloves, t shirts etc (not sure the company I'm suing does lanyards though).

Just waiting for Daz to mail me through the hi res logo and I'll get some stuff sorted.

Ant

I'm working on various things, car stickers, hats, gloves, t shirts etc (not sure the company I'm suing does lanyards though).

Just waiting for Daz to mail me through the hi res logo and I'll get some stuff sorted.

Ant

Ant not sure if you saw my other post, but rather than car stickers what about shield tax disc holders, could even be an opportunity for FLO to get some advertising in on that one.

Ant

Sorry Ant, you did ask me for the logo, I have just been so busy at work (the pc with the logo on) that I haven't had time yet. I'll try tomorrow.

For what its worth, I think a car window sticker would be a great idea with the sgl website on.

Archived