NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello everybody from staffordshire

star girl

Hi

I have just registered on the forum after learning lots from it for the last few weeks (thanks for all the info). Just received my first telescope, Skymax 127 on EQ3-2 standard mount. And its absolutely pouring down outside. Not fair!!!!:D

However, looking forward to telling you all about my first viewing soon.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL!

Great scope the 127. It'll give you some great views when the skies clear! I've all but given up hope of a clear night without turbulence until September! :D

Real friendly and helpful bunch around here, don't be afraid to ask daft questions.

Hi Star Girl and welcome to the forum. :D

Many members alert each other regarding their recent purchases as a way of apologising in advance for causing the resulting bad weather that has a habit of forming when astronomical gear is bought - it seems you've reaped the consequences of buying some nice kit :p

Here wishing you clear skies shortly so that you get out there to do some observing! Looking forward to reading your review of how you got on.

James

A warm welcome to the SGL Forum Star Girl, I hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will. Nice telescope you've acquired.

If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to ask. Loads of experts willing to help you.

Ron.:D

Archived