Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wolves and Black Country observing group...

wulfrunian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shall we try for last weekend in march?

Hmmm. Kids break up so I've got a feeling the missus will drag me off to France. If we haven't gone by the Saturday I'll come but I'll have pretty much used used my credit with her after disappearing off to SGL7 the week before - it will take some serious DIY to get back in the good books.

I can't do the last weekend in March. However, a friend who lives away fancies popping over for a bit of stargazing, and we've pencilled in Friday 23rd if clear! I know that's SGL weekend so won't suit anyone going to that.

Has anyone actually been recently, I assume we still need to let the farmer know?

I can't do the last weekend in March. However, a friend who lives away fancies popping over for a bit of stargazing, and we've pencilled in Friday 23rd if clear! I know that's SGL weekend so won't suit anyone going to that.

Has anyone actually been recently, I assume we still need to let the farmer know?

Might be able to make 23rd as well. I normally just drop the farmer a quick txt.

Yup, I'll be at SGL7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there peeps I am from wolves and where I live I have had some good views of mOon and Jupiter with moons however too much light pollution kills it for me I have been looking for somewhere and someone to enjoy this hobby with if I am able to tag along and learn as I am a keen starter

I have a celestron powerseeker 114eq very basic kit. iPhone adaptor homemade and interested in getting a webcam too

Let me know when and where you guys go and I would love to come and learn

Archived