Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Could this be my lucky night?

Caz

Its been about 33 days since my last observation.... :lol:  Ok not including the odd peek at Jupiter every other night, never a sight to be sniffed at.... :)  The sky is clear, the weather reports are favourable, all of them agree on clear skies, so they have to be right.  :whip2:  So tonight I'm going to go for gold, monthly comparative here I come, I didn't  get a chance with March, so April just could be my month,  pleeeeeeeze....  :)

So look out Saturn, M51, M3, M104, M53 and NGC 4565 and Jupiter!  M3 I've seen before, but the rest are all new to me, so its going to be a challenge to say the least... :)

Can't promise fantastic reports, but I shall do my best....  :D

Can I just add, all observations will be achieved with a freshly collimated newt.... :)

Too bad Caz, it is crystal clear here, been out for a couple of hours, the only problem I have is the amount of sodium wattage obscuring all but the brightest objects from the garden!

Better luck tomorrow.

Darron

Archived