Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Welcome to SGL Version 2!

Welcome everybody!

If you are having problems logging in - you will need to reset your password as your old password cannot be carried across from the old forum, if you are having problems doing this, please contact us at: contact@stargazerslounge.com and we can sort it for you.

If you find any issues or problems with the new system, please let us know here: http://stargazerslounge.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=75264

Thanks,

Grant

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its like all new things they seem strange at first and I am hoping this new layout will grow on me at the moment I am finding it much harder on the eyes and more frustrating to navigate... and it needs a lot more of the desktop than the old one which you shrink down nicely...

I appreciate the hard work thats gone into the transition and there are bound to be teething problems...and also the "asethitcs" and usabillity are down to personal taste...

The SGL V1 was like an old familiar friend... V2 is the "brash" new kid on the block... with the useful bits MIA at the moment....

Billy...

Archived