NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello all

GDN

A warm hello to all you lovely people that know a lot more than I do about this pastime.  I have been lurking here for a while, and I thought I would do the right thing and jump in.  I am in that dangerous place of almost knowing something, but I know that I have a long way to go before I will call myself reasonable at this. I am leaning towards imaging. I picked up a Starwatcher Star Adventure a few years ago. I never really got on with it for various reasons. But I have moved, and I have dug the thing out again, and I am playing around with it. I have a Canon camera, and a couple of lenses to play with as well.

So expect some silly questions and some bad images. I know that I am in the toddlers pool here with my experience, but I feel as if I am in the deep end.

One other thing to add, I am in the southern hemisphere (NZ), so if I do manage a presentable image, you are going to have turn your monitors upside down.

Gary

• 1 month later...