Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Incoming! iOptron mounts and accessories.

11 hours ago, newbie alert said:

Is that only backorder goods or is there some stock?

Both, though mostly it will enable us to fulfil existing customer orders. Another delivery is being prepared that should increase our stock of iOptron products to where it was before the Coronavirus lock-down. 

Please email us if you have a specific product in mind. Alternatively check our website availability indicators around middle of next week (this delivery should have arrived and been booked in by then). 

HTH, 

Steve 

• Like 1

On 19/03/2020 at 10:53, Thewalkingastronomer said:

Are you likely to have an excess of the az Pro mounts with tripod for new orders? 

Yes 🙂  But not many... 

HTH, 

Steve 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2020 at 17:38, FLO said:

Good news for all those with iOptron mounts and accessories on backorder 🙂 

Our latest iOptron delivery has left the factory and is enroute. 

ETA is early next week. 

Unfortunately it was delayed in Customs but we were advised yesterday it has cleared so should be at our warehouse Tuesday/Wednesday. 

Thank-you for your patience and understanding 🙂 

Steve 

On 28/03/2020 at 14:41, FLO said:

Unfortunately it was delayed in Customs but we were advised yesterday it has cleared so should be at our warehouse Tuesday/Wednesday. 

It has arrived 🙂 

The majority of iOptron backorders will be processed and dispatched today or tomorrow. 

Thank-you again for your patience, 

Steve 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, FLO said:

It has arrived 🙂 

The majority of iOptron backorders will be processed and dispatched today or tomorrow. 

Steve 

Does that include accessories/bits and bobs? Waiting on a minipier and a counterweight. No hurry, just wondering.

1 hour ago, old_eyes said:

Does that include accessories/bits and bobs? Waiting on a minipier and a counterweight. No hurry, just wondering.

Probably. There are a lot of accessories included in this delivery. If you have already ordered them then our website will automatically email you when your order is dispatched. Or if you email us your order number we will check for you 🙂 

If you haven't yet ordered them then later today look for a green lorry on the product pages at our website. 

HTH, 

Steve 

3 hours ago, FLO said:

It has arrived 🙂 

Steve 

Do you have any CEM25's, Steve? I'm in the market for a goto mount and it's on my short list :)

36 minutes ago, FLO said:

Probably. There are a lot of accessories included in this delivery. If you have already ordered them then our website will automatically email you when your order is dispatched. Or if you email us your order number we will check for you 🙂 

If you haven't yet ordered them then later today look for a green lorry on the product pages at our website. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Thanks. I will wait for the email.

36 minutes ago, Lockie said:

Do you have any CEM25's, Steve? I'm in the market for a goto mount and it's on my short list :)

We do but am not sure for how long (I know there are others waiting for the same mount). 

If you miss one from this batch there will be more incoming. IOptron are nearly up to full speed. 

HTH, 

Steve 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FLO said:

We do but am not sure for how long (I know there are others waiting for the same mount). 

If you miss one from this batch there will be more incoming. IOptron are nearly up to full speed. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Cheers Steve. I need to buy a whole setup - mount, scope and possibly camera. Which? I've been trying to decide for weeks! lol With current events I've decided you only live once!

• Like 1