hi all

jay

hi all im jay im from essex uk and 38 years olde .i use to look at the night sky a fair bit but gave it up about 10 years ago. i have been thinking of getting a new telescope and starting all again .

have lost touch with it a bit so will need to studdy hard again. so you may get some questions. hope you dont mind. cheers peps.

• 5 years later...

I do believe there are some smartphone apps that can help you with your star gazing from one to another I highly recommend them there easy to find. Most of them are free and if not you might have to spend a little money on a program for your home PC.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

There appears to be some confusion as to whom you are welcoming. The OP Jay started this thread Dec 2008 and has not visited since. New member Jay Wheat has started his own welcome thread which I suggest to post on so not to add any more confusion. This thread is now being locked.

Archived