NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Where to buy telescope internationally?

That's Orion's website.

They are a reputable shop. They are more or less a rebranding company that takes commonly available mass produced kit and resell it under their own brand.

Not sure where you want it shipped but from USA (where they are) to Canada they covered all the fees etc so what I paid online was the amount the entire exercise cost.

Edited by cotak

FWIW, I checked how much it would cost for First Light Optics to ship some eyepieces to Australia when we were over there earlier this year. It turned out that I could buy BST Starguider EPs and have them shipped to Aus for less than it would to buy and have delivered to UK. I suspect that the removal of VAT more than made up for the increased shipping costs. That said, you might need to pay taxes etc. in the destination country and it depends on where you are in Asia as to whether FLO can deliver to you: check out the map on this page. HTH, Geoff

I checked out FLO and it is much better compared to Orion's shipping fees. (At least for me)

In Orion, 1,799 USD becomes a 3,300 USD because of the shipping fees.

In FLO, I get decent shipping fees 

p.s. I live in the Philippines FLO works for me, thanks btw