Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 2018 Pitch Plan

Grant

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RayD said:

Weather forecast isn't looking so good ??? ?

It's a week away yet,  I've seen forecasts change in 4 hours.  Besides,  the one I looked at suggested there's at least a chance of some clear skies :)

it's going to be great,  I'm excited and there _will_ be some clear skies

On 02/10/2018 at 13:28, RayD said:

I feel like I just want to hide under a double thickness blackout sheet for the weekend now, with just my lens cell poking out of a hole (taped to to blanket of course) just in case I have an unexpected leak :eek:

You're next to me Ray so don't worry about anything ? 

I probably won't even bring a scope !

4 hours ago, RayD said:

Me too, and it will be my first.

Don't worry about a thing, Ray - Simon (Spikey) is next door to you, I am just over the fence and as we are both moderators, we will even make sure that the 'first star party initiation ceremony' is carried out with the minimum of pain although the almost certain loss of dignity is something a little out of our control, we will do our best to control it ....... I will have wine and coffee available should it be necessary during your recovery period.

33 minutes ago, steppenwolf said:

Don't worry about a thing, Ray - Simon (Spikey) is next door to you, I am just over the fence and as we are both moderators, we will even make sure that the 'first star party initiation ceremony' is carried out with the minimum of pain although the almost certain loss of dignity is something a little out of our control, we will do our best to control it ....... I will have wine and coffee available should it be necessary during your recovery period.

Ha ha I'll leave my dignity at the gate when I turn my lights off, Steve.  I'll make sure I bring some Savlon, Bandaids and plaster of Paris just to cover all initiation possibilities ?

42 minutes ago, RayD said:

I'll make sure I bring some Savlon, Bandaids and plaster of Paris just to cover all initiation possibilities ?

No offence but I'm not sure you've quite covered everything but hey ho we all had to go through it and most of us came out the other side - although there was the poor bloke, Jonathon B... I wonder what happened to Jonathon - anyone know?

2 minutes ago, steppenwolf said:

No offence but I'm not sure you've quite covered everything but hey ho we all had to go through it and most of us came out the other side - although there was the poor bloke, Jonathon B... I wonder what happened to Jonathon - anyone know?

Oh no, I haven't got to bring the anti-inflammatory tablets have I?

I chose the wrong year to give up drinking ?

Archived