NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

There's a hole in my space station

johnfosteruk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obvious questions but more importantly, why?

Do you need to fit a coat hanger in space?

And as to  crack propagating, is that legal in space...?

Lol

The marks at the side are where the drill chuck scraped against the paint?
And I speak from occasional experience... ?

How many Astronauts does it take to drill a hole in the ISS? One to hold
the drill bit still - the rest to rotate the ISS? ? <boom.. tish>

And always have Sandra Bullock standing by with a fire extinguisher. Not for fear of fire but to provide retro-thrust to counter the drilling torque.

There can only be a very few people qualified to do that! :) 

Experience with filler too, no doubt...

Booze in Space, Got to thinking why one might drill a hole in a perfectly good space station, then the Ah ha got ya moment...I thought pee hole. Yea its gross but so is drinking the same water over and over again as group effort. So I guess if one wanted to take a nip and dident want to mess up the ISS water recycling system thus getting caught a little drunken drilling may be required. The only logical reasoning I can so far deduce for the venting, Check the cabinet folks...look for watered down bottles, and wash your hands good after repairing that hole for heavens sake ?

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170217-why-astronauts-are-banned-from-getting-drunk-in-space

10 minutes ago, SIDO said:

Booze in Space, Got to thinking why one might drill a hole in a perfectly good space station, then the Ah ha got ya moment...I thought pee hole. Yea its gross but so is drinking the same water over and over again as group effort. So I guess if one wanted to take a nip and dident want to mess up the ISS water recycling system thus getting caught a little drunken drilling may be required. The only logical reasoning I can so far deduce for the venting, Check the cabinet folks...look for watered down bottles, and was your hands good after repairing that hole for heavens sake ?

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170217-why-astronauts-are-banned-from-getting-drunk-in-space

No...

"In Space... no-one can hear you trump."

8 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

No...

"In Space... no-one can hear you trump."

I don't do political foolishness, please refrain from name calling and hurtful attacks.

There's a Pee Hole in my Space Station...Priceless ?

2 minutes ago, DaveS said:

Trump is an English colloquialism for noisely passing wind.

In America its political hot potatoe used to attack individuals in a manner of hateful anger, sounds as though its not being used a cross the pond in such a pleasant way either.

I posted a link, my theory is funny and a little gross but fully within the human context. 

Cheers ?

Archived