Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

November S@N Hotshots

barkis

Here is a list of the guys published in S@N November Issue.

Well done fellers.It's a good list.

Steve (Steppenwolf) M45

Olly Helix Nebula

SteveL M27

Rog. Crescent Nebula

Rob. Hodgkinson M27

Nick Howes Solar Prom.

There is a one of NGC7000 too, by Dave Thompson. I include this because I have a feeling the name cropped up before, and I missed it. Apologies if I'm wrong.

I nearly missed this, she will murder me.

Our Mel. (Astro-Baby) has her letter in Readers Scopes in the issue too. My humble apologies Mel. I always head straight for the Images in the mag; and browse the rest later. Well done to you too

Congratulations everyone, we seem to be taking over this section of S@N :laughing2:

Ron. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And oddly the Cambridge WHSmiths actually had copies on it shelf this morning... usually we are the very last place in the world to receive them :)

Shame none of the images are making any scientific contribution ;-)

Congrats to all the imagers - they are the guys doing the hard work. I just had to smile and look twee with Tessie ( Tessie the telecope ) I just felt so chuffed getting back in the hobby it was one of thos 'hallelujah' moment and tell the world LOL

SaN took so long to print it I have gained two extra scopes, about 20 pounds in weigh and several hundred pounds lighter on the bank balance :)

Serious congrats to all those who got images in though.

Congrats all... I got a piccy on the CD too. Iridium 63 is one of Mine. :cheers: :cheers: 8)

Sorry John. There is always someone I miss. You and Billy this time.Billy had a piece on M31's appearance. :)

Ron. :D

Get mine from the local post office/spar/newsagent - supporting a local resource that was in our family for several generations (one of the first post offices in the Swansea Valley) before my mother decided not to carry it on... trying to keep it going its survived the last few rounds of closures...

Billy...

Archived