NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

November S@N Hotshots

barkis

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to you all, it's a well deserved accolade to have an image printed.

I submitted an image this month and it looks like it didn't make the final cut - which is a shame but it means that I have to try harder :)

Congrats to you all, it's a well deserved accolade to have an image printed.

I submitted an image this month and it looks like it didn't make the final cut - which is a shame but it means that I have to try harder :D

It might make it into Decembers Mag. Ant. They must get a lot of images sent in.

Look at Astro-Baby's "My Scope" piece, it was submitted ages ago she said. It must be the same sort of thing with Image selection.

Ron. :)

Ant I submitted the flare image about 3 or 4 months ago. It's documented in the mag the image size and format required. I don't recall exactly, but something like 300ppi, at 7x5 cm or something like that.

Go for it Billy..

Well done all on the superb pics in the mag. Another one to add to list of SGL'ers is James Jefferson aka JamesFSO.

Regards

Kevin

:oops: Must remember that name too then. That makes the list even longer in this

Issue. :)

Ron.

Archived