Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Todays Proms Friday 18-5-18

xtreemchaos

very hazy here thismorrning but the proms are showing with lashings of gain, the upper on the off going limb is lovely, a nice size, just wish I had better skys. 

kit starwave 102 f11, quark, asi120mc.

hope you all have clear to view. thanks for looking. charl.

prom off going limb upper.

5afe8f4e54554_prom118-5-18com.thumb.png.e2460964db9a8331031a6671972332fa.png

prom off going limb lower.

5afe8f54e464f_prom218-5-18.thumb.png.6d7126ce5700f89281461351e18f6a39.png

Lovely shots Charl. I was up late for work this morning so did not have time for an early session and then it was cloudy when I got home :mad: Fingers crossed for the weekend. Off out for a look at Jupiter in a few minutes.

Hazy here most of the day but there were a couple of clearer periods during which the two proms Charl imaged were well seen. Never a really clear image but the seeing was steadier than of late and little wind.  :icon_biggrin:

thanks David , that's a shame mate. I was looking at jov lastnight too ,the seeing was wobbley here but I could see the bands just. seeing today is lovely here mate, I'm getting some nice close ups of the proms, hope you have the same. charl 

Archived