Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Home safe...Pictures Please!

daz

Great to meet everyone again, and some new faces :smiley:

Centroid has already started with the pics, so come on, add yours in as well!

We had great weather, dewy on Thursday and Friday nights, drier on Saturday. SteveL, Thgttg, MartinB, Whippy, Paxo, Ant, Grant were all producing some wonderful images - really looking forward to seeing the processed results.

Thanks must go to Greg for heading up the Kitchen again! Just scoffing the left-over scones and clotted cream now! SLURP with a capital S!!!

Already looking forward to next year!

:bino2::p:)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got home, 5 hours driving, need to get some flts before processing, need a good bath first. Well done to Greg and team for the catering, there wasn't much left after every meal - a good sign. Nice to meet some new faces amd a few older ones, thanks to everyone for making it an enjoyable experience - though the weather helped.

Steve..

My Visit was short , but had agreat time meeting the guys and gals again ,and also some new faces, thanks to Mike P for lending me his Pullover ,to keep the old boy Warm , heck that sounds rude, but ya know what i mean,

POOR OLD SOUL HEHEHEHEH ,

As Dave , my self and Trudie left , you were all deep into imaging , so look foward to looking at them all soon ,

Cheers

Rog

It was great to see everyone again.

I got back around 3.15. Got stuck behind Mr 46 mph (Paxo knows who I m talking about :smiley: ) on the A1065.

I m really looking forward seeing all the pics. They looked good before the processing :bino2:

Cheers

Ian

Hi all

Got home around 12.30 and then had to go shopping with the misses when i got back :bino2: As some of you know this was my first star party and what a star party it was!!!!!!! I couldn't of asked for better company, weather or location. Thanks so much to everyone especially the chef's who's food kept us going though the long nights.

First light hyperstar images will follow as soon as my eyes can focus again :smiley:

Jon

HehHehHeh.! That pic. had me going for a bit. I'm thinking they must all have bought their clothing from the same pegs. Multiples of Tony. :laughing2: Damned good picture though.

Glad to see the weather gave you a break anyway. There must chip loads of data getting churned up. Gotta be good.

Ron. :smiley:

Well, they were colourful. Just like Bonfire night. Those skies looked superb though.

You must have all had a great time, and seems to be a very well organised Star Party. The Cook House must be a Godsend. Greg at his best again. :smiley:

Ron.

SteveL, Thgttg, MartinB, Whippy, Paxo, Ant, Grant were all producing some wonderful images - really looking forward to seeing the processed results.

You forgot your good self sir...

Me and Steve couldn't stop giggling when we were doing those panorama shots which pretty much summed up the weekend. Superb fun, superb company and a great weekend. Roll on next year :smiley:.

Tony..

Got back about an hour ago after a bit of an adventure :smiley:

Kids were playing up so took a stop at the services at Birmingham then got caught in a tailback at Bristol..So diverted into Bristol..Arrived home at about 7.30pm..

Cracking weekend...Thanks to Daz and Kai for the help with the catering (I couldn't have done it without you)

Great company and some nice bottles of wine were drunk....And I think the WAG's enjoyed themselves as well.. :bino2: My kids certainly did..

Archived