SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Home safe...Pictures Please!

daz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fantastic weekend couldn't of asked for more :) despite catching a cold just before going. Great to meet all you folks again and see all the gear.

Here's a couple of pics of the set up I had. It was a shame not to be closer to the group but I would have probably been lynched for snoring loudly :smiley::bino2: .

I didn't realise how much I had caught the sun until I saw this :shock:

8924_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

8925_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

8926_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Thanks to Ian Candler for selling me his Tal Pier and thanks to Dave (Astrosnaps) for bringing it to Kelling. It was nice to meet you and your wife :shocked: .

I was great to see you again Tim (TJ) and the family thanks for the loan of the 400D (even though I didnt get chance to use it). The two camera arrangement on the Astrotrac looks great :shocked: . Just popping to town to buy 3 1000d's :p since the arm can take 4 cameras. I feel a digital sky survey coming on :hello2: .

Looking forward now to Kielder.

Regards

Kevin

It was good to see you Guys and Girls once again, a shame I could not spend more time with the group, had to keep charging the battery on the wheelchair :x . We have booked a pitch on the Blue field next year.

By the looks of the pics and comments you all had a great time, the weather was brilliant apart from the DEEWWWW :)

That table was laden with succulent meats, and I was sure Black Pudding was there. I believe there was some controversy at the last SP concerning that particular delicacy. Someone forget to bring it. Was that the problemo. :)

Best let sleeping dogs lie I think.

Ron. :D

There was also conversation about a certain never seen with out dark glasses imager and another character who is known for not taking his glasses off in daylight.

Do you see the resemblance ???

Rumor has it that Steve only see's in HA and OIII :)

post-12890-133877347175_thumb.png

Good point Greg.

I thought the presence of the wives and children made for a wonderful holiday atmosphere. All the children were well behaved and never went near any of the equipment. They are a credit to you.

Mike

Thank you Mike...

Yes the children were well behaved and a big thanks to Andrew for keeping an eye on them..

It's easier for me to justify a few days away with you guys if I can bring the family, as Ron says it's a break for them too..

It was a great weekend all round.. :)

Well I'm glad that Kelling was last weekend and not this , have you seen the weather up in Norfolk right now !!!!! 1.gif

Indeed, it's absolutely tipping it down here but it's scheduled to clear about 5ish and clear skies all night. I reckon it's a dewband night :).

Tony..

... but it's scheduled to clear about 5ish and clear skies all night. I reckon it's a dewband night :).

Blimey! I hadnt even checked... and indeed its saying clear tonight. Many thanks for the heads up!

Indeed, it's absolutely tipping it down here but it's scheduled to clear about 5ish and clear skies all night. I reckon it's a dewband night :).

Hope so as it should clear a bit later on here and i have a new scope to play with :D

Archived