NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello From Hampshire

martinss

Hello everyone!

Just signed up here after several recommendations from friends and contacts at the SPA.

Based in the middle of Hampshire, I've been looking up after dark for about a year and a half and am really into astro-imaging. I'm currently selling my scope and accessories in order to help fund the purchase of a new scope and gubbins.

I'm looking forward to joining in here as, still fairly green in this hobby, I'm really keen to learn more and meet more like minded people.

Hope to talk to you all soon,

Martin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone....really confused at the moment - I can't start a topic anywhere and cannot see most of the buttons that are on the screen when I am not logged on...in fact, I managed this post by complete fluke....

Can someone email me with some help as I can't find an moderator anywhere as the screen does not show any links or anything!!!

Thanks

Hello everyone- thanks for the welcome!!

....really confused at the moment - I can't start a topic anywhere and cannot see most of the buttons that are on the screen when I am not logged on...in fact, I managed this post by complete fluke....

Can someone please email me with some help as I can't find an moderator anywhere as the screen does not show any links or anything!!!

Arrrggghhhh

Thanks

Martin

It's happened two or three times and I have no idea what causes it.

You may not have caused it - it's the trails and tribulations of being the first (or one of the first) to use a new bit of software :clouds2:

Have fun

Ant

Archived