Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all from Zaragoza

Miguelo65

Hi all,

I´ve been following this forum for a time ago and to be honest, not have a good communication skill in it, however, face to face i chatter (in spanish at least) but i tried my best in english. 
 My name is Miguel Angel Lazaro from Zaragoza, Spain, 52 years old and veteran amateur since 15 years. 
I Live in the suburbs, just about 5 miles from city center and do some ccd imaging with an venerable atik 314L, a WO 98 Ota and a C 9,25. Few years ago do RGB astrophoto, now narroband only. Recently i bought a TS photoline 60 and reducer, but no good personal time to test it. I´ll tell about it
As i learn of reading in forum and i hope to be a help too

Best regards

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, swag72 said:

Hi Miguel and welcome to SGL - I am visiting Zaragoza in June, I may ask you for some thoughts on where to visit :)

Hi Sara

I´d be delighted to help you and give all kind of details, visits, must see  etc :-) 

Regards

On 27/4/2017 at 19:39, Martin Meredith said:

Hi Miguel

A warm welcome from just up the road in Vitoria (where today it snowed ;-)

Martin

Ahhhh thanks Martin :-)

Glad to have a compi and compatriot in forum

On 28/4/2017 at 13:01, Dave Lloyd said:

Hi Miguel, welcome. I can assure you your English is a hundred times better than my Spanish.

Aha aha, Thanks Dave, I´m no sure of that :-) Anyway, so sorry for my "noisy" english to all in advance

On 28/4/2017 at 02:22, Pondus said:

Hello Miguel and a  warm welcome to SGL :happy11:. I dont know if youre a footballfan, but I certainly do still remember that Nayim goal for Zaragoza way back ;)

Rune

On 28/4/2017 at 02:22, Pondus said:

Hello Miguel and a  warm welcome to SGL :happy11:. I dont know if youre a footballfan, but I certainly do still remember that Nayim goal for Zaragoza way back ;)

Rune

Hi Pondus , you´re very kind:-)

So sorry, i´m a  baseball fan from fifteen. I´m considered in Spain like a very "rare" penson that doesn´t like football at all. However, due to my job i,ve been watching live football many times :-). Anyway, i heard about Nayim

On 27/4/2017 at 23:26, Dave In Vermont said:

Hola, Miguel, and a warm welcome to SGL - it's great to have you join us!

Please feel free (always) to ask any and all astronomy-based questions in these many forums. We love helping to find answers for them.

Starry Skies!

Dave

Hola Dave!

You´re very kind. Thanks for your words

3 hours ago, davehawkins said:

Maybe not then, looks similar to where I live but you have regular clear skys though I expect.

You´re right. Clear skies is the rule of thumb, but in contrast, rainy days throughout year are rare and that is the reason we have a age old problem even worst in summer

Archived