NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Heads up - 15% off Some Televue EPs at Telescope House

Just got an email from Telescope House promoting a 15% reduction in Televue EPs of focul lengths of 6mm or less. So if your were hankering for one of these EPs now's your chance to save a little money until the end of April. :) 

Mightily tempted myself, but must resist, must resist....... ;) 

IMG_0475.thumb.PNG.144071572be40eb00689f7f066d6f1a7.PNGIMG_0476.thumb.PNG.c362c611d76acfd85eee59e5c60474b0.PNG

28 minutes ago, Pig said:

Cheers for the heads up Gus :happy7: That little 3-6 zoom is very tempting and would be great in my frac.

yes true, but you wont need it when you get your big dob :happy11:

3 minutes ago, Knighty2112 said:

True, but us Astro folk always find the money somehow or the other for our goodies! ;) 

True.

Personally im done with buying astro gear. Possibly the only 2 things i will buy in the future are a bino viewer (always been curious about them) and a Ha solar observing setup.

1 hour ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

True.

Personally im done with buying astro gear. Possibly the only 2 things i will buy in the future are a bino viewer (always been curious about them) and a Ha solar observing setup.

That's an interesting use of the word 'done'! :D

Ha is an area I'm often thinking about, but potentially an expensive road to start down!!

9 hours ago, Knighty2112 said:

Just got an email from Telescope House promoting a 15% reduction in Televue EPs of focul lengths of 6mm or less. So if your were hankering for one of these EPs now's your chance to save a little money until the end of April. :) 

Mightily tempted myself, but must resist, must resist....... ;) 

IMG_0475.thumb.PNG.144071572be40eb00689f7f066d6f1a7.PNGIMG_0476.thumb.PNG.c362c611d76acfd85eee59e5c60474b0.PNG

Anyone else notice that the middle row of eyepieces are actually Delos mislabeled as Delites?

23 hours ago, Knighty2112 said:

Televue EPs of focul lengths of 6mm or less

My email says ...... Until April 30th, buy any TeleVue eyepiece shorter than 6mm focal length and receive a generous 15% discount.

That discounts the 6mm,  but whatever the saving, its better than nothing!

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 20:10, Knighty2112 said:

True, but us Astro folk always find the money somehow or the other for our goodies! ;) 

Exactly, been away for the wk-end and just seen the email. 4mm DeLite I have been hankering after for about two years (and since before introduced into the line) is now incoming.

On 08/04/2017 at 03:11, Louis D said:

Anyone else notice that the middle row of eyepieces are actually Delos mislabeled as Delites?

I didn't, so thanks for the update.
This also makes my earlier comment about the 6mm null/void.

Im auctioning the remaining two Delos that I have, a few days yet to see the outcome.

13 hours ago, scarp15 said:

Exactly, been away for the wk-end and just seen the email. 4mm DeLite I have been hankering after for about two years (and since before introduced into the line) is now incoming.

Yes 4mm Delite also ordered to give me the option of 250x on my scope if seeing is very good 

With mine it will be 120X - TV76 and 300X - OOUK VX8L, both at 0.6mm exit pupil. There will be no one in to receive the delivery tomorrow and I may have to arrange for after the Bk holiday. However I felt it best not to take a chance with this focal length running out of stock. 

Excellent Iain! I hear these EP's have a VG spot size and truly sharp views.  :thumbsup:                                                                                              

I have the 7mm Delite and it's a fabulous eyepiece. Can't imagine that any other EP could provide better sharpness or contrast on the moon in a decent frac.

On 10 April 2017 at 10:36, Gavster said:

Yes 4mm Delite also ordered to give me the option of 250x on my scope if seeing is very good 

Will be interested in your report of the 4mm in your Tak and TEC Gavster. The depth and colour of lunar views with the 7mm are breathtaking

Archived