NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sol 29-11-16 10.40 "more new action"

xtreemchaos

Oh yes some more new action, seeing here isn't so good, loads of water vapour rising due to the frost lastnight, I'm waiting to see if it inproves before I have a go at some close ups.

kit- ed80, 1.5x barlow, lunt wedge, 1200d in mono and 1:1 crop mode. 57 frames staxed with reg, 20% outa 300

thanks for looking, clear skys, charl.

mono.

sol 29-11-16 10.40.png

coloured.

sol 29-11-16 10.40 col.png

coloured invert.

sol 29-11-16 10.40 invert.png

Nice Charl, been some real development over the course of the last 24 hours.. Images look crisp too..

I was just about to set up and go for some myself however the fiancé rang and I've just spent 20mins talking about cupcake flavours for next years wedding... and that's me pretty much out of time for lunch.. might try and sneek out mid afternoon..

if any ones interested..

• Choc Orange
  • Victoria Sponge
  • Lemon and Poppy seed
  • Black Forest
  • Praline crisp
  • Strawberry
  • Vanilla Custard

Unbelievable...

Ta

Fozzie

21 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Nice Charl, been some real development over the course of the last 24 hours.. Images look crisp too..

I was just about to set up and go for some myself however the fiancé rang and I've just spent 20mins talking about cupcake flavours for next years wedding... and that's me pretty much out of time for lunch.. might try and sneek out mid afternoon..

if any ones interested..

• Choc Orange
  • Victoria Sponge
  • Lemon and Poppy seed
  • Black Forest
  • Praline crisp
  • Strawberry
  • Vanilla Custard

Unbelievable...

Ta

Fozzie

Sun or cakes, have to choose, can't have your cake and eat it :grin: