Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello

piper42

Hi to all. I have always been very intersted in space and stuff like that so when the opportunity to buy a telescope came along at a good price I decided to buy it. It is used one and is a Meade ETX0-125EC Astro Telescope. This is completely new to me and decided the best way to find out how to use it etc is to talk to people who enjoy astronomy. As this is my first telescope I have a feeling that I will be posting quite a lot. Hope to get to know you all better as I post my many questions.

Many thanx for the very friendly welcome, Time Traveller I live in the Kingdom of Fife in Kirkcaldy. As a member of another forum for my main hobby for the last 10 years (military cross stitch) I already know that no question I ask will be considered trivial, we all have to start learning somewhere and Im a great believer in "if you dont know, ask" I have a lot to learn so I look forward to picking your brains on the subject of astronomy.

Archived