NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Joey

joeychatterjee

Hello - Someone already said it but the variable moon filter is excellent as you can change how much light is blocked according to what the lunar phase is you are viewing. I recently purchased an excellent field map of the moon and I'm going to start observing the lunar 100 if there is ever a gap in the clouds

Andy

Hello - Someone already said it but the variable moon filter is excellent as you can change how much light is blocked according to what the lunar phase is you are viewing. I recently purchased an excellent field map of the moon and I'm going to start observing the lunar 100 if there is ever a gap in the clouds

Andy

In terms of astrophotography is it feasible to use a barlow, moon filter and camera at same time? Want to get best image. Have an Olympus E500. Unfortunately due to position of house my back yard on shows SKY from South through West to North. Currently moon is moving from East to South... here's waiting until Spring or Summer for moon to make it's way to West side in Slough Berkshire, UK.

Archived