Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Orion neb

xtreemchaos

i couldnt sleep lastnight so on the way to the bathroom i had a look out the window and spyed Orion shining bright, but i could see cloud approaching so straight to the obsy room to see if i could catch it. used the ed80 with sony alpha, iso 1600 afocul and managed to get a few 45 sec shots before the cloud rolled in and started to rain. heres 2 of the single shots straight out of the camera.   thanks for looking clear skys  charl.post-40095-0-55457300-1443111354_thumb.jpost-40095-0-44534000-1443111311_thumb.j

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great images, and lots there for 45 second sub's. It's always nice to see Orion appearing on here again  :smiley:

I had a pretty unsuccessful imaging session in between rain showers at a dark sky site last night, but I got up at 5am to go to the loo and spent 20 minutes with mouth agape outside the tent as the moon had set. I have to admit, I struggled a little bit to find my way around the sky!

I've never seen so many stars in Orion, it blew me away! Sadly it's a pale imitation of itself from my home site  :cry:

Archived