NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

22-06-2015 Quark Chromosphere Full Disc Mosaic

Ewan

Fantastic images Ewan :laugh: Just a few years ago would have believed an amateur astronomer would be able to produce images of this quality of our vey own star...... Wonderful 

Thanks Shaun, Michael & Pete.

Happy to share everything.

Fantastic images Ewan :laugh: Just a few years ago would have believed an amateur astronomer would be able to produce images of this quality of our vey own star...... Wonderful

I agree Shaun, Daystar especially are pushing those boundaries all the time giving us the chance to view something truly magnificent.

Super images! You did a fantastic job! 

It is something wonderful that nowadays this level of detail can be reached by amateur astronomers! 

Thanks for sharing them! 

Piero

Nice work Ewan. The full disc looks a little washed out in comparison to your usual individual shots. Do you think a bit of a contrast boost would work?

Tbh Freddie, I was knackered putting these together & going through my AR anim I sort of lost concentration.

Archived