NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter GRS & Io April 6th

Space Cowboy

Oh that`s a lovely image Stuart! :smiley:  :smiley: Beautiful GRS capture, detailed Jupiter and golden Io to boot. Really nice! Know what you mean re High Pressure - seeing has been pretty poor here both last night and the previous - very frustratingly!

Best regards,

Ralph

It's weird Ralph, even when seeing looks very stable like it did last night the detail was not popping. I'm sure its thermal turbulence from a warm day. I went walking down the field before sunset and there were pockets of warm and then cool air.

Thanks again for all your comments! I get better when the seeing cooperates Steve ;-)

Absolutely Stuart. My son and I were just discussing this last night - clear , looks inviting, but seeing not great. The heat of the day.......can`t believe I am saying this in Northern Ireland in April.......lol!....is getting radiated from roofs etc. which surround me!!

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived