Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Future Learn Moons Course (OU)

astrotyke

Hi ,

I did last years Moons course, and thoroughly enjoyed it.The knowledge gained was reward enough, however

observing the moon as much as I do, when i can, is now much more enjoyable armed with this knowledge.It  is

possible to look for and identify crater morphology ie, flat floor craters,central peak craters,peak ring craters, and multi ring craters.

I highly recommend it. :smiley:

signed up !

I just completed the 'Orion' one and add fun doing it even though it was a tad easy.. but then again it depends on what you have had the chance to study before. I did not study moons a lot, so I expect to learn more this time.

Still, any knowledge from any source is always enjoyable to me and these online courses are well made. Good times

I did the Moons course last time around, and I found it interesting and enjoyable. I found the geology bits somewhat of a challenge, not being conversant with the topic, but then life shouldn't be all easy!

Just finished the Orion course, which frankly wasn't in the same league.

thanks 

Yep it's fine to do it slower, the later you are the less recent other people's comments are who are doing the course too.

Thanks, just had a very busy week at home, I realised after I posted that you can actually click onto the other weeks of the course, so i guess you could do it faster too if you really wanted to.

Archived