Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Sweden!

Chris Cavanagh

Hello everyone; my names Chris, I'm a 25 year old Northern Irish expat and Classical Archaeology student in Lund (soon to be living in Öland), Sweden. I've always been into astronomy, and I've decided to develop that interest of mine further recently. All that's left now is to buy the actual telescope (which I will inquire more about on this forum).

So without further ado, hello! I look forward to learning from the experienced stargazers on the forum, as well as having a good time (or as we say back home; have a bit of craic).

Cheers!

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. Plenty of people here who will help you spend your money on a new scope!  :grin: Seriously, lots of help available to advise on the best scope for your budget and for the type of astronomy that you are wanting to do. Just pop a question under the relevant section and the answers will soon come in.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi Chris and welcome to SGL, you should find the forum invaluable when it comes to choosing your scope, although not all the recommendations may be what you want, at least you will end up with a choice, our members will love spending your cash :)

Archived