Hello all

Maximidius

Hello all

I've been lurking for a while and have just registered. I have been into astronomy for a while but had a break, I moved and decided to get beck in to astronomy. I purchased some used and some new equipment and have just started getting into AP, I love it! The only problem, I live in light pollution and cloud cover central, which sucks lol 

Hi Maximidius and welcome to SGL, enjoy your new gear and your journey into the dark side. I am afraid cloud and LP are both the one things difficult to overcome. But keep going, its the enjoyment you get out of it, sometimes you even get acceptable results :)

Hi Maximidius and welcome to SGL, enjoy your new gear and your journey into the dark side. I am afraid cloud and LP are both the one things difficult to overcome. But keep going, its the enjoyment you get out of it, sometimes you even get acceptable results  :)

Thanks i'll do my best :clouds2: lol

Hi and welcome.

Peter

Cheers

Hi and welcome to SGL from another imager! Glad that you found us and hope that you enjoy your time here.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Cheers buddy, I'm a bit worried about posting any pics though, I have seen some on here, they're amazing. 

Hi max and welcome to SGL :)

LP always sucks best to drive out to the sticks if your near to some country side amazing the difference it makes.

Cheers LP Sucks don't it, I'm in Japan, the whole place is a light pollution bath lol 

Hi, welcome to SGL :)

Cheers 

Hi welcome to SGL from Pete in Bedfordshire :smiley:

Hi pete, I know Bedfordshire a little, before I moved I used to live on the east coast in the UK.

Welcome to sgl

Cheers 

Hi Max, welcome to SGL. Is that cloud, or smog you suffer from?

Hi, mostly light pollution, the Japanese love lights lol, we do get some smog, which is typically when we get a PM 2.5 warning. Usually China gets blamed for the bad air quality, if you've ever been to Beijing you'll understand why. Although I'm not convinced its all there fault. 

Hi Max. and welcome to the Lounge.

Thanks Toxo

Hi there and welcome to SGL :smiley:

Cheers 

Hi & Welcome to SGL.

Thanks 

Archived