Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

FLO's mobile-friendly website :-)

FLO

I am not seeing the mobile view using an android tablet.

The mobile view only works for small screen devices - i.e. phones.

The desktop site works perfectly on tablets so rather than offer a cut down experience, it's better to use the full desktop one.

Cheers,

Grant

I know I'm being really picky here but the page jumps up and down a bit when veiwing ... Couldn't suss it at first but what causes it is the banner text rolling across the blog . when it goes across and starts a new line it jumps the rest of the page ...

Not moaning honest

Yes - it's the news scroller adjusting to fit longer headlines in. It only occurs on the home page so shouldn't cause to much of an issue for people but it may force us to consider how long our blog title lengths are in future :)

I know I'm being really picky here but the page jumps up and down a bit when veiwing ... Couldn't suss it at first but what causes it is the banner text rolling across the blog . when it goes across and starts a new line it jumps the rest of the page ...

Not moaning honest

Yes - it's the news scroller adjusting to fit longer headlines in. It only occurs on the home page so shouldn't cause to much of an issue for people but it may force us to consider how long our blog title lengths are in future :)

The Blog title box is now larger so it can contain long headlines without jiggling the screen :smile:

Steve

Yep, a nice mobile friendly site at last, it was much easier to clear a big chunk of my bank balance out this week, Hello new 2" RGB/Narrowband filters.

Hello Beans on Toast till payday now...

Now when's the cloud Zap gun back in stock?

Daz.

Archived