Hey Hey people!!

MrMiniMoto

Hi everyone and thanks for having me!

A little info on what's got me interested.

So I bought my wife a star to name at Christmas (how romantic of me hehe) and shortly after thought, we should try and see it for our selves but we haven't as yet.

Anyway, first scope is a Sky Watcher heritage 90 virtuoso. I'm far from a pro but think this little thing does a petty good job and was very happy to see the rings of Saturn with it. And the mount! I love it! It moves by its self lol

I've also just got a Vixen VC200L which I can't wait to get a look through but the weather has been against me since I've had it. Typical!!

I'm looking forward to getting some of the top advice out of these forums and maybe even picking at a couple of you technical brains over an issue I've got with the Vixen, but that's for another post.

Hoping for clear skies,

Chris

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum, I presume you bought the Vixen for photography rather than viewing?

Hi, I actually came across the vixen while working. I'm in domestic plumbing and heating and it was in a customers house "collecting dust". I showed a general interest in it and ended up buying it off him. I suppose you could say it was a bit of an impulse buy.

It came on a massive tripod (GP DX Great Polaris) and with 3 tasty looking eyepieces.

Who knows I might come across a decent camera in a similar way sometime soon.

Archived