SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

hello stargazers

ericdavidheavens

hello

I have been dabbling in astronomy for years. never really took it serious untill a few years ago

when i started downloading planaterium apps on my phone and for first time was able to really

see constellations and realize Pleiades wasnt one i thought it was the ursa minor.

i figure this is the best place to further my knowledge.

Thanks

Eric

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello eric and welcome to SGL. stellarium is a good software for pc. im still on that long learning curve if it wasn't for the synscan i would be lost..clear skys and you have come to the right place for further knowledge.

Pleiades wasnt one i thought it was the ursa minor.

Hi Eric, this struck a chord since I thought the same once... Now it's one of my favorite winter targets. This is a great forum and no one judges, just helps each other reach for the heavens.

Good luck and clear skies

Ben

Hi Eric & Welcome to SGL. Plenty of knowledgeable people here to help if needed. If you need any help choosing a telescope, post in the Beginners section as more people would read it there.

Archived