Hi All!!

Josh_Barker

Hi there,

Thought I'd come introduce myself, I'm Josh a total novice when it comes to stargazing. Infact I'm looking to buy my first cheapish telescope soon ( in uni so very little money)  so thought I'd come and get a bit of advice from the experts, so you'll probably see me around asking pretty basic and dumb questions for a while, so please try to bare with.

Absolutely fascinated by space and everything out there so thought now was as good a time as any to get stuck in with it propper. First aim once I get my scope is probably the classic to see the rings of saturn :) and then one day my friend and I are planning to head out to one of Englands night sky reserves, so lots to look forward to and research.

See you all around

Josh

Hi Josh and welcome to SGL - As an imager I know nothing about actually looking through a scope :grin: but there's loads of folks who will be able to help you with any questions you may have.

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Archived