Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New member checking in

maxheadroom

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not awfully sure that this is the appropriate place to introduce myself... but in my 68 years I've made many mistakes, profited from many, and was embarrassed by others... So, I will soldier on... I've just begun to be enthralled by the night sky, bought a 6" reflector, and am gaining knowledge and enthusiasm for the hobby... now if it would only stop being cloudy, and spring would allow me to get out in the yard, I'd have more to contribute... maybe not "contribute", but certainly more questions... one question, though this probably isn't the place for it is: Is the VariMax Pro-Series 1.25" Variable Eyepiece projection adapter worth getting?  

I look forward to perusing what appears to be a wonderful resource for someone like me, and hope to make many friends...

I'm not awfully sure that this is the appropriate place to introduce myself... but in my 68 years I've made many mistakes, profited from many, and was embarrassed by others... So, I will soldier on... I've just begun to be enthralled by the night sky, bought a 6" reflector, and am gaining knowledge and enthusiasm for the hobby... now if it would only stop being cloudy, and spring would allow me to get out in the yard, I'd have more to contribute... maybe not "contribute", but certainly more questions... one question, though this probably isn't the place for it is: Is the VariMax Pro-Series 1.25" Variable Eyepiece projection adapter worth getting?  

I look forward to perusing what appears to be a wonderful resource for someone like me, and hope to make many friends...

Hi eplahna welcome to SGL!

May be worth starting your own thread in this the introduction section. There is a button at the top to start a thread and you may get more answers to your question.

I hope you enjoy your time here it's great :)

Max

Archived