Hi from Cologne, Germany

astrodidge

Hi,

my name is Martin Neumann, living in Germany, near Cologne and I have been an hobby astronomer since my childhood. During my "skywatching career" I have used quite some equipment from a cheap 2-inch refractor to a 10-inch Meade LX200 classic. My favorite are my binoculars Miyauchi 20x100 because I do not live under a dark sky and I can take the Miyauchi with me on holidays.

I am also an inventor and currently I have developed  augmented reality binoculars using the smartphone. People at local public observatories really love the product and I believe that it is a great tool for science eduction about the night sky because it contains a lot of spoken audio explanations, images and stories.  My problem is that it is not broadly known (yet) and I cannot afford a big marketing campaign. So I am reaching out to friends and family and likeminded people in the astronomy community. If you find this interesting please drop me a message or google for universe2go. (I don't want to spam, so I do not include links. But this development is very deer to me. 

I am well connected in forums to astronomers in Germany. Know I try to broaden my horizon ;-)

Looking forward to make some connections here!

clear skies

Martin

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived