Hello there!

Paulo83

Hey all,

I have always had an interest in the stars, so I finally decided to buy myself a telescope. As a beginner, I wanted something relatively cheap but reasonably good, so I went for a Skyliner 200P. For the little use I've had out of it so far (like three weeks!), I've been rather impressed. It's been fantastic viewing the moon in such detail, and the cloud belts and zones of Jupiter, together with its four main moons. I also observed my first double star, Castor, earlier this week. I'm excited as to what I will be able to view once I learn the night sky and upgrade my eyepieces.

I've read bits and pieces through this site in recent weeks, so I decided to join to make the most of it. I really can't wait to improve my viewing and enhance the current potential of my scope. I am sure this site will be of great help to me.

Archived