Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 2008 Calendar - Now On Sale!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always the same mate - he's just one o those blokes. Go somewhere n he's already been there. Get something n he's already got it or somethin better. I'll have a suprise for him though when he reads his SGL calender and gets to december :clouds2:

Patience dear boy, patience. :shocked:

Whoever coined that phrase never had to wait for a SGL calendar Heh matt? Wonder

If it comes with January already torn out. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes: Just Joking just joking.

:kiss:

Thought I`d start early for the 2009 calendar :rolleyes:

That's my imaging target for the year - a PoW and an entry in the 2009 calendar (but dread to think how tough the competition is going to be :shock:)

Helen

I aiming for the 2019 calender! - same may think I am being optimistic. :D

Wednesday 9th January 2008, 23.59 Doormat camp;- Food supplies all gone now. Found Oates, should fry up okay for breakfast. Won't last much longer after that. Hopefully the postie'll arrive soon after. Then will have something to cook for lunch - not sure how to pin the calender up in the tent but will try and dream up something in the night.

Got my SGL Calendar this morning, 5 minutes ago in fact. A quick browse through it, tells me it's money well spent. The Images are superb,

and I congratulate all the those members whose images are displayed in it.

I will hang it where all visitors can see it, and I will be delighted to explain to them, the the how and why it exists.

Well done to the producer, and the contributors.

Ron. :D

Thursday 10th January 2008, 16.45 Doormat camp;- Word from SGL calendar HQ not good. Not yet been sent. Also realised I've been spelling 'calendar' wrong all day. Wrote correct spelling on own leg before eating it. Now abandoning camp. Leaving hole filled tent and going back to Sofa Base.

SteelRat signing out... hop hop hop hop ... .. .

Matthew, I now know why you haven't received your calendars. Each day I have been filtering calendar orders from FLO's regular business then forwarding them to Daz, who has been dispatching them. By some strange quirk your order hasn't been picked up by the filter - sorry. I have now forwarded your details to Daz so they should arrive soon. Thanks for your patience.

Mine came today - I think it's fab. Thanks so much to Grant for designing, Steve for selling, Daz for sending, Team Calendars for printing, and last but not least, all the people who graced each page with their awe-inspiring images - simply top class 8) OH!! And Matt for the entertainment :D:rolleyes:

Cheers

Andrew

Archived