Hi everyone

Rusty21

Hi, I'm new to this forum in fact new to Astronomy, for months I have read this and many other forums before taking the plunge and buying my new scope. I ended up with a Sky Watcher 200p Dob. Since buying it I've had about half hour clear sky (typical weather here in Cumbria). So as the moon was right in my face (full) I decided that was the thing to look at. For the short time I had before the clouds rolled in I was amazed at the detail I could see and so excited for when we get clearer skies, just to see what else I can find. One thing though, after viewing a full moon even for such a short time I realised that I needed to but a moon filter, Because as you probably know, my vision in my viewing eye was a bit black for a while. Anyway ordered and received the filter, so will definitely use it when I next get the chance.

Oh and one other thing, I must stop myself from browsing the FLO site, 'cause I'm so tempted to buy lots of Christmas presents for myself. So should I buy some nice goodies or pay the gas bill? No brainer really - the goodies win out every time.

Anyone got the winning Euro Lottery numbers for next week?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived