Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed it as well, but will sort it out on iPlayer tonight. Well done Soupy.

That observatory dome I've been pursuing may not come to fruition, the seller will be taking a yes/no decision on Friday. Otherwise I might have to get a full price new one from Pulsar or explore other options.

Cheers for all the well dones guys... They processed it a little to darken it but I was pretty impressed... ;)

Shame about the Obsy Matt, I hope they still make the right decision for you, but is will keep my eye out for any bargain ones that pop up.

will try to get down for Thursday meeting. Nearly every event this year has clashed with my shift patterns and I need to generate some enthusiasm to get the 8" money pit out under the stars again.   :tongue:

You manage that star test last night Damian? Was cloudy my way so not sure if you got clear skies

Unfortunately my luck with the clouds prevails I did manage to see Vega for all of about 5 seconds but no star testing I'm afraid.

I've a few bits to finish then its ready.

Archived