Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed the meeting last night guys, up for a trip to darker skies soon. Moving the obsy visit makes it a bit more difficult but I'll try and make it. Ill be in Manchester with the inlaws. May try to get a pass out, may even bring the father in law along if that's ok?

Dave

fore cast fro tonight looks as though might be able to get some observing or imaging in, anyone playing out?

Not sure the weather will be kind I hope it is tomorrow night as it would be superb for star testing the monster scope build.

been up all night trying to process the milkyway shots, think the dew got the better of me am getting nothing usable at all out of DSS,  everything is just dark compared to the originals,  even if I only stack the light frames

Gonna start on the Pleiades ones in a while.

Cant wait to see your heart nebula after you processed them, the single shots you showed me, would have made my year if I had taken them

No worries Leigh was a good night with good skies.

Ended up getting some great subs on the Heart Nebula about 2-1/2 hours worth so looking forward to processing them later.

Will be back out tonight shooting the Soul Nebula. [emoji2][emoji2]

Winscar again Kieran?

Archived