NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

He was just chatting to his self really. I think we should reset the forum count to zero and start all over again and ban Chris for cheating

Mark

Think he also qualifies for a certificate for the most boring post!

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didn't get it from comet did she hehe, I'll get mi coat :)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

According to the paper work that came with it it's part of the asteroid Vesta it's the only place that this type come from

Mark

Well, look what happens when you take a 24 hour break from SGL lol ;)

Think my phone is going to explode with all the notifications hehe

Was wondering if it was going to be like the Millenium Bug and that it'd crash the forum when the post count went over 10,000.

The skies are clearing nicely, and hopefully I might get chance to get outside for a couple of hours this evening and have a go at getting my mount Polar Aligned. Need to get some practice at getting it done so I can get cracking with my imaging.

Nice work on getting the Star Adventurer and X-Cel EP Neil - I'm sure you'll have some fun with it :)

It's nice and sunny out there. We have been for a walk round the sculpture park, didn't bump into mark walking his dog though lol

You wouldn't have I new you were going and I should think you did after that shameful hogging just to get 10,000. You should be ashamed of you self quoting your own posts when we're all in bed [emoji6]

Mark

Well, look what happens when you take a 24 hour break from SGL lol ;)

Think my phone is going to explode with all the notifications hehe

Was wondering if it was going to be like the Millenium Bug and that it'd crash the forum when the post count went over 10,000.

The skies are clearing nicely, and hopefully I might get chance to get outside for a couple of hours this evening and have a go at getting my mount Polar Aligned. Need to get some practice at getting it done so I can get cracking with my imaging.

Nice work on getting the Star Adventurer and X-Cel EP Neil - I'm sure you'll have some fun with it :)

You should keep up Vicky you might have got the 10.000 posts not that u had much chance with Chris the quote

Mark

Can't believe I pop out to a kids birthday party and you lot have passed the 10,000... With a not very interesting post I might add [emoji14]

Chris seems you got both the 10,000th post and the 10,000th reply! Greedy man!

Time for my evil laugh [emoji6]

Finished my flight case (for now), and fitted my other EPs, 2x barlow and colour/moon filters from my other Celestron kit into the same case.

As I treat myself to new EPs I can move out any that I won't be using as much.

At least I only have to grab the one case when I go out viewing now.

Job's a good 'un! :)

post-39306-0-11871900-1452443390_thumb.j

Finished my flight case (for now), and fitted my other EPs, 2x barlow and colour/moon filters from my other Celestron kit into the same case.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hi Vicky

Very nice indeed will have to get a flight case

Neil

Looks great Vicky! Now at my second 4 yo party of the day. Only so much noise and screaming I can take. Can't wait til later for peace, quiet and hopefully some clear spells.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Looks great Vicky! Now at my second 4 yo party of the day. Only so much noise and screaming I can take. Can wait til later for peace quiet and hopefully some clear spells.

Thanks Soupy, think I'm getting there with sorting all my gear out now. As I was sorting, Terry asked me if I wanted a couple of EPs for our anniversary at the end of the month. Yay! We don't usually do presents. I'll have to think what I'd like (within reason) :)

Hmm, 2 x 4 year old parties in one day - rather you than me lol - you'll be ready for a beer later, and hopefully a quiet hour outside with your scope.

Come on and clear clouds.........

Hi Vicky

Very nice indeed will have to get a flight case Neil

I didn't realise how much I needed one until I'd bought mine last week.

Just thought it'd be nice to have my loose bits of EPs etc together and safe, but now I've got it sorted I'm wondering why I didn't get one before!

I'm hanging on to the little aluminium Celestron case the other EPs and filters came in as that could come in useful in the future.

Might end up using that one for some of my imaging gear :)

Looks great Vicky! Now at my second 4 yo party of the day. Only so much noise and screaming I can take. Can't wait til later for peace, quiet and hopefully some clear spells.

Aww man, that's bad, I did that once, it was bad lol.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That's ace vicky, great effort and you must be really pleased with it. As you say, it will be nice just to grab the flight case for your observing sessions.

Some our around tonight, it might be totally clear at times but the least amount I saw forecast was 19% so that will do. Not going to winscarr though or anything, don't think so though.

Just deciding whether to set up for imaging in the back garden or to grab the Meade and head up to winscarr.

Can you do both? I'd go to winscarr now but I'm cooking a chicken lol

Archived