Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best go clear all the emails out of my inbox now from tapatalk telling me about all your Rubbish posts Chatting about nothing.

I don't think you should give Chris anything for the 10,000 post as it was Rubbish and Iv just cleared 41 emails

Mark

Next time we meet up mark i might ask to try them in my scope if thats alright. are they 1.25 inch or 2? i can only take 1.25

Of course you can goes with out saying any one can give them a try.

They are 1.25 or 2" lol [emoji4]

Mark

Of course you can goes with out saying any one can give them a try.

They are 1.25 or 2" lol [emoji4]

Mark

oo very fancy, do you adapt them using a toilet roll? lol

If i like them, is it ok that I can borrow them for the year :) 

oo very fancy, do you adapt them using a toilet roll? lol

If i like them, is it ok that I can borrow them for the year :)

Both my scopes take 2". I would need a 2" diagonal for the frack and I just take out the 1.25 on the pds

In answer to the second part HA HA HA HA no

Mark

Talking of late Christmas prezzies this came the other day for me 3cca89538a70d07a870eda1c9bff9b9c.jpg

It came to earth in 1960 and was seen by 2 people it was found 10 years later and was put up for sale last year Adele got it for me last April but has had to find a dome with light from America it's just arrived and looks good on its new dome b7968e5e2136c54440fadb904974b270.jpg

Mark

Talking of late Christmas prezzies this came the other day for me 3cca89538a70d07a870eda1c9bff9b9c.jpg

It came to earth in 1960 and was seen by 2 people it was found 10 years later and was put up for sale last year Adele got it for me last April but has had to find a dome with light from America it's just arrived and looks good on its new dome b7968e5e2136c54440fadb904974b270.jpg

Mark

She didn't get it from comet did she hehe, I'll get mi coat :)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

He'll tell you it's his new phone... But he's had it quite a while now! Mind you his old phone was about 10 years old and he didn't have any issues with that one. That's what I call progress!

By the way we should have two winners for the 10,000 as one post will be the 10,000th post but the 9,999th reply and the next one will be the 10,001st post but the 10,000th reply... Cool!

Not sure what the problem is but it only seems to be when I'm replying and quoting posts over the phone/router wifi link as over 4G it seems to post straight away instead of just hanging like the router?

Not sure what the problem is but it only seems to be when I'm replying and quoting posts over the phone/router wifi link as over 4G it seems to post straight away instead of just hanging like the router?

my iPhone dose the same if I don't wait for the post to load to the forum. I have not got to close it down until it appears on here

Mark

Can't believe I pop out to a kids birthday party and you lot have passed the 10,000... With a not very interesting post I might add :p

Chris seems you got both the 10,000th post and the 10,000th reply! Greedy man!

Can't believe I pop out to a kids birthday party and you lot have passed the 10,000... With a not very interesting post I might add :p

Chris seems you got both the 10,000th post and the 10,000th reply! Greedy man!

He was just chatting to his self really. I think we should reset the forum count to zero and start all over again and ban Chris for cheating

Mark

Archived