Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking pics of this morning's sunrise chaps :)

Hoping we get a fairly clear sky this evening to enjoy the ISS pass at 5.46pm at 44 degrees.

Do we have any clear skies forecast this weekend?

Thanks Vicky for reminder, just spotted ISS dodging between clouds!!

ps:last time I saw any stars was when I banged my head on the garage door lol!!!!!

Thanks Vicky for reminder, just spotted ISS dodging between clouds!!

ps:last time I saw any stars was when I banged my head on the garage door lol!!!!!

Yes, I popped my head out the front door and managed to watch it pass over through the clouds. It looked pretty cool as it passed fairly near the moon. It seemed to fade out quickly this evening though, but it's still a fabulous sight. Never tire of it :)

ame="astrotyke" post="2830648" timestamp="1450456462"]I won't mention the comment then in the car park lol/quote]

Ok, seriously - what comment in the car park? Should I be horrified?

He's winding u up take no notice [emoji849]

Mark

3.5mm Baader Hyperion in the classifieds for £32 if anyone wants to add to their eyepiece collection.

Thanks for the heads up there Damian. If it had come up in a couple of weeks I think I'd have picked it up. Wrong time right now, but thanks for pointing it out :)

Archived