Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 2008 Calendar

How many calendars would you want to order?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many calendars would you want to order?

Hi everyone,

I'm hopefully getting the SGL 2008 calendar sorted next week, it will be A4 sized and wall hanging - its likely to cost around £8 including postage with discounts for multiple orders...

Once its designed I will post up the months so people can see what they will getting but to start with, I need an idea of numbers so please vote in the poll to indicate how many (if any) calendars you might want... This is just to give an idea of ordering quantities at this stage...

Hopefully they will arrive before Christmas but if not it should be before the new year...

Also, I will be contacting people to ask permission to use your image in the calendar - the calendar will be sold at practically cost price + a little to go in the SGL prize fund kitty :icon_jokercolor:

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really need to order at least 50 calendars for this to make sense so I will give it a couple of days to see how many people show an interest, otherwise this might not be a goer this year :icon_jokercolor:

We really need to order at least 50 calendars for this to make sense so I will give it a couple of days to see how many people show an interest, otherwise this might not be a goer this year :icon_jokercolor:

FLO will make up any shortfall Grant :embarassed:

Calendar Update - just heard from the printers, unless we order a LARGE quantity of calendars, they will not arrive before the new year...

Because of this, I would only want 1 instead of 3-4 because its a bit late to give them as presents, I'm sure the same goes for some of you so that in combination with the slim demand this late in the day I think the calendar is a non-starter for this year... :icon_jokercolor:

Apologies to everyone who was interested in a calendar - I assure you all, if I'm still part of SGL this time next year, there will be a calendar available from the beginning of December...

The greenlight is on :icon_jokercolor: I'm just finalising the designs and permissions from people now... Once everything is sorted I will post up the designs and then place the orders...

Beamer, they are A4 hanging calendars:

2681_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Something like that :embarassed:

The greenlight is on :embarassed: I'm just finalising the designs and permissions from people now... Once everything is sorted I will post up the designs and then place the orders...

Beamer, they are A4 hanging calendars:

2681_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Something like that :rolleyes:

AHH!! not footie please :icon_jokercolor:

Archived