Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

moaning missus?

houston

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're in the process of moving house. My wife was doodling garden ideas this afternoon and this was in notebook on the sofa :D

post-5915-0-08798500-1368396969_thumb.jp

I like to think she cares deeply about my health and happiness but I suspect she just wants the scopes out of the house :rolleyes:

Hmm you say your wife doodled it??? I'de beware OBS might mean "other boots and shoes"

Got EQ3 now, thinking of getting HEQ5.

"No, it just looks a bit difference because I got this steel-tube tripod on the cheap."

Not much help if you have the wrong colour EQ3-2 though :)

James

Will it open a whole can of worms if I say that I am the 'wife' here? & that it's not gender-specific - he can roll his eyes and tut with the best of them if I so much as suggest a new ep :grin: Heaven forbid that I should want to go out for a night's observing if it's one of his pub nights...

Awesome, been dying for a lady to get involved on this thread!

Posted via Tapatalk on an ageing iPhone so please excuse any erroneous spellings or accidental profanities!

My astro pot is now funded by the money I no longer spend on cigs. She's happy, Im healthy(ish) :)

On a side note... whilst at a camping site the other week, one of those hydrolic bollards came up just as we were walking by. As I was giving it a firm "tap" with the palm of my hand, a resounding "NO" came from behind me. She can read my mind :)

I get it all the time. I invariably have to wait at the door for the postman and sneak my new purchases in under the radar. She just doesn't understand why I might need a new piece if kit and trying to explain it is pretty much impossible.

On the plus side she does say that it is my hobby after all. I don't do anything else, so I can justify buying the occasional new piece of gear. I just fib a little about the cost of it.......

My astro pot is now funded by the money I no longer spend on cigs. She's happy, Im healthy(ish) :)

On a side note... whilst at a camping site the other week, one of those hydrolic bollards came up just as we were walking by. As I was giving it a firm "tap" with the palm of my hand, a resounding "NO" came from behind me. She can read my mind :)

Buy something pricey and when it arrives, picture in your mind a price sticker with £1.50 on it. That will throw her off!!

:lol:

Archived