Hi from Cornwall

HappyAS

Hi

Just a quick note, to introduce myself.

I have been doing astronomy now for three years and now have decided to branch out and have ago at imaging and be more active in the field of astronomy.

My main aim is to arrange a star party for southwest astronomers as an alternative to travelling several hundred miles each year, at the moment just a pipe dream but still hoping.

Concerning my imaging, I seem to be well-read on this topic and now have to put it all into pratice.

Well, wishing you all the best and clear skies.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL

An SGL member organised a star party on Exmoor last year, so we're not totally without them :)

James

Thanks for your reply, sorry was not in the know as I have only joined SGL, my fault should have checked.

Hello and welcome to SGL. For your information there is already a group set up for Devon and Cornwall Astronomers under Community> Social Groups - where are you in Cornwall - West - North - South?

Thanks for your reply, I live in the south of cornwall and thanks for the advice on Devon and Cornwall Astronomers group.

Hi and welcome to SGL. We'll be completing our new observatory complex near St Austell in the next couple of weeks, so hope to catch up with you there at some point when we're up and running! Paul

Archived