newby

GS42816

Hi all, the name's Graham and I live in west yorkshire, the cloudiest place in the world. I have a celestron 130slt. I've had the scope a week and have not had chance to use it yet. I checked the collimation of the scope last night and found it was a bit off. I had bought a collimation laser and set the mirrors up so they are now well aligned. I followed a video off youtube which gave simple instructions...which I was glad of.

Anyway, hello to everyone and i hope i can add something to what i think is the best astronomical site on the web, and long may you/we continue.

Bye for now and regards to all

Graham

Snap, snap, and snap... Same county, same scope and same blumming clouds!

This site is amazing! I've had so much help from people on here, and got so many tips just from reading various topics! Good luck with your scope; I love mine!

Feel free to get I touch if you have any (basic) questions!

Good luck, and here's hoping for some clear skies!

Rae

Hello Graham,

A big Star gazer welcome from Bulgaria. I used to live in Hull which they always told me was Yorkshire me being a Southerner from Chatham. I hope very much you enjoy the site, I do, it will give you an outlet when those clouds get in the way.

Alan.

Hi Graham welcome to the lounge- the clouds will disappear eventually, usually about 9 in the morning, when theres a full moon and in June :0)

Enjoy the site there really are a lot of friendly and knowlegable people here willing to help.

Good luck

Steve

Hi Graham and a warm welcome to SGL from Hull which as you will know is most certainly in Yorkshire.

We have wonderful skies over here, at least if you are a nepologist!

Enjoy the forum and at some point a clear sky or two will make things all better again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Archived